[Phpmyadmin-devel] version 2.2.7

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Oct 17 14:06:03 CEST 2002

Robin Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 06:56:43PM +0200, Rabus wrote:
>
>>Hi Marc & list,
>>

>>>As the branch 2.3.x has been out since two months, I propose
>>>to remove the links to version 2.2.7 on phpmyadmin.net.
>>>
>>I agree, phpMyAdmin 2.3.2 is stable enough imho.
>>
> I would agree, however I was asked the other day about upgrading.
> Somebody needed to upgrade in a hurry, and they were having trouble with
> the new config file in 2.3.2 (they had an old 2.2 before), so they ended
> up sticking with 2.2.7 for the moment.
>
> Perhaps we should provide it for a bit longer still?
> Say till 2.3.4? (shoud be around two or three months away)

On phpMyAdmin.net we have a link about "Older phpMyAdmin versions", isn't that sufficient?

I just want to avoid too much publicity about 2.2.7, because, as you can see on a recent
bug report, people may be induced to think that 2.2.7 is more stable.

Marc