[Phpmyadmin-devel] Setting up phpmyadmin

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Sun Oct 27 10:09:04 CET 2002

Hi,

the right list for support requests like this one is
<phpmyadmin-users at lists.sourceforge.net>.
But you can also use the support forum or the support request tracker
wich you can both find on our SourceForge project website:
<http://sf.net/projects/phpmyadmin>
Regards,

Alexander M. Turek
<rabus at users.sourceforge.net>