[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Tr: Bug in phpMyAdmin 2.3.1-dev

Kyriakos Xagoraris theremon at theremon.com
Wed Sep 11 09:00:03 CEST 2002

Hi Marc,

in the example table I did in phpmyadmin.net (which is now gone - I can create it again if you wish), I used only one table. In my local databases tho the relations were between 2, 3 or in some cases more tables. In all cases the same thing happened. All fields after the first one which had a dropdown list, were converted to dropdown lists which had no values.
Let me know if you'd like me to create the tables at phpmyadmin.net so that you can check it out.

Best Regards,
Kyriakos