[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Tr: Bug in phpMyAdmin 2.3.1-dev

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Sep 11 10:36:02 CEST 2002

The "empty drop-downs" bug is solved by adding an unset($disp) in
tbl_change:

echo '        </td>' . "\n";
         unset($disp);
     }
     else if (strstr($row_table_def['True_Type'], 'text')) {
---------

cvs right now does not respond, I will commit when possible.

Marc