[Phpmyadmin-devel] import for docSQL

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Thu Sep 19 08:59:02 CEST 2002

hi all,
just needing your opinion again:
there is a tool called docSQL http://sourceforge.net/projects/docsql/ which
enables users to write columncomments and how the tables are connected and
creates HTML - Lists of that. Actually having used that for some time had
originally inspired me to do some work on the relationfeatures of PMA, now
PMA is much more advanced here.

Now while i want to help a little with the Databasestructure of a groupware
called phprojekt (www.phprojekt.com) i want to write some script to import
the files that docSQL uses to save its data into our tables.

of course only a _VERY_ small part of our users will be interested in that,
but some might. (at least the developer of docSQL is a PMA User as well *g*)
Do you think i should just put this in the patch tracker and write something
about it in Documentation.html so those few that need it can download it
seperately or should i rather put it in CVS 'normally' and link to it from
db_details_structure.php3?

--
Mike Beck
mikebeck at users.sourceforge.net