[Phpmyadmin-devel] import for docSQL

Michal Cihar cihar at liten.cz
Thu Sep 19 10:25:04 CEST 2002

Hi

IMHO maitaining code included in cvs is easier than maintaining
separate patch, especially if need to modify some existing code. And for
users it is definitely easier to use something prepared by someone else
than looking for correct patch version and patching. Go ahead and give it
in cvs ;-)

	Michal

PS: I think that charset conversion I made is probably also used by very
few people and it is already in cvs ;-).