[Phpmyadmin-devel] can not export to file?

Michal Cihar cihar at liten.cz
Wed Sep 25 00:46:03 CEST 2002

Hi

With mozilla everything works as expected for me, but with links I can
experience same problem. With links is problem that it displays content
when it's mime type is text/*, maybe the same problem is with your
browsers (configuration). The only solution I can see is sending
application/octet-stream also for csv (and maybe also xml)... Or is there
any (standard) way how to force browsers to handle data as file not as
something that should be displayed?

	Michal