[Phpmyadmin-devel] Form targets

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Mon Apr 28 11:44:14 CEST 2003

Hi Michal!

> I won't have time to work on phpMyAdmin till tommorow, so feel free to
> do that.

I did some rewrites of some parts and now always use optional, differing <noscript>
Tags when working with QueryFramesJS. I put them into CVS for you to play with
around. As for me, the current solution is better than we currently are, so even
though its only 90% tested we should expect less bugs with this solution.

Maybe you can have a look at it, I'm quite tired and done for today. ;)

Regards,
Garvin.