[Phpmyadmin-devel] Feature freeze?

Marc Delisle DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Aug 5 08:40:12 CEST 2003

Garvin Hicking a écrit :
> Hi!
> Uhm, just a quick question: We are currently not in feature freeze, are we? I'm planning
> to do some work on my Todo-List (RFEs) the next days. Most of them are not that
> intrusive, so I would like them to get into the (true) rc1 for 2.5.3.
> Regards,
> Garvin.


as asked by Alexander, feature freeze will happen only on -rc2.

I even think we should stop commits after -rc2 (except for lang),
and wait for feedback during 2 weeks, before the final (scheduled) Aug 31st release.

But if there is a showstopper in -rc2, this would open
the door to a -rc3.



More information about the Developers mailing list