[Phpmyadmin-devel] require_once

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Thu Dec 4 04:29:06 CET 2003

Hi Michal!

> As we dropped PHP 3 support, we might also want to start use
> require_once to get rid of bug #571409. Does any of you know something
> that will need special care or just replacing every require with
> require_once should be okay?

I'm not absolutely sure we can do that. I think I remember some place
where require() is used in an iterative way, which will break
functionality when using require_once.

But replacing require with require_once on places where a file should
only be required once is no problem and will impose no problems.

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Mediengestalter