[Phpmyadmin-devel] regexp changes in latest version

Thu Dec 11 09:44:01 CET 2003

SF bug tracker refuses new submissions for the moment (at least in our
project)
so I submit this here for comments.

Thanks,

Marc
--------------
 From Andrew Weiner:
I get the following error in export.php when using the
export tab and choose save as file and save on server is
checked.

Warning: Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for
character class at offset 4 in /phpMyAdmin/export.php on line
251

Line 251:

$save_filename = $cfg['SaveDir'] . preg_replace('@[/\\]
@','_',$filename);

There seems to be problems with the preg_replace syntax in
various phpMyAdmin files.  In general the regex should be
delimited with a / on either side of the expression example:
preg_replace('/@[/\\]@/','_',$filename);

In this particular error bracketing the expression produces the
following error:

Warning: Unknown modifier '\' in /phpMyAdmin/export.php on
line 251

Please look into this and make the necessary modifications.
Thanks,

Andrew