[Phpmyadmin-devel] 'Insert data from a textfile into table' link place

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sun Feb 2 10:02:25 CET 2003

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 06:33:22PM +0100, garvin_mailings at supergarv.de wrote:
> > It is not on separate tab, because we have enough tabs now ;-). Export/Import
> > name is long, it would b almost same. Even current layout won't fit on 800
> > pixels..... If you will find one (short) word for Export/Import tab....
>
> How about the term 'External'?

It first made me think about my HP48 and the sysrpl programmation
based on "Externals" :)  Would be an option, but "Import" and "Export"
are probably much clearer, especially for non programmers.

> Hm, I know of many people who've gotten used to those tabs -- including me
> and all people whom I instruct usage on phpMyAdmin.

ok...

> Otherwise I would like to see the insert-Link in the 'Insert' tab. Second
> chocice for me would be the 'Operations' tab.

ok. Just noticed now that the link is also visible on the "SQL" (tbl_properties.php3)
tab: maybe also not the best place (has nothing to do with 'sql'
itself).

Olivier