[Phpmyadmin-devel] Release cycle

Garvin Hicking me at supergarv.de
Mon Feb 3 10:15:40 CET 2003

 Salve, Marc!

Forgot to add, that I will surely unfortunately add a whole single-commit,
because after I coded the whole thing it will be impossible for me to
split the whole package up again into smaller parts. I hope this is okay
for this case. I'm on vacation these two weeks, so it's 'now' or 'really
way later' for me. ;)

Hope I'm not bugging too much, but I'm excited about the new features to
come.

--
Bye,                                            ...[ icq  #21392242 |
 Garvin                                       ...[ www.supergarv.de |

... *"A burp is not an answer." - B.Simpson*