[Phpmyadmin-devel] (PMA_SQP_typeCheck) operator "===" and PHP 3

Tue Feb 4 10:06:04 CET 2003

Rabus wrote:

>Hi Robin, Marc & list,

gettype( ) works on variables, but the case we have is:
if(strpos($whatWeWant, $typeSeperator) === FALSE) {

I don't know if it works on expressions and constants.

Anyway, looking at the code, we usually workaround this
strpos problem with the "append a blank" trick:

if (strpos(' ' . $goto, 'tbl_properties') == 1) {

Marc