[Phpmyadmin-devel] Patch tracker

Garvin Hicking me at supergarv.de
Thu Feb 6 08:34:04 CET 2003

 Salutations!

I just submitted my work to the patch tracker. Currently this is one big
diff, I'm sorry I couldn't work it out till now. I have some personal
matters to finish the next two weeks, and I don't know if I will have much
time to work much more on this, so I wanted to have a first discussion on
my patches. I will however stay near the list, if there are open questions
and suggestions on how to finish my patches.

I'll be at full attention again two weeks later. Would be happy to hear
from you, if anyone's throwing a look at it.

Please see my further comments in the patch tracker and read the
libraries/transformations/README file - basic usage is described there.

For first testing, I suggest you to create a table with a blob field. Use
the mimetype 'image/jpeg' and the transformation 'image/jpeg: inline' with
no options. Upload an jpeg image and click on browse table. And appreciate
what you're seeing. Tested with IE6 and Mozilla 1.2.

Enjoy,
Garvin.
--
Bye,                                            ...[ icq  #21392242 |
 Garvin                                       ...[ www.supergarv.de |

... *"Underwear should be worn on the inside." - B.Simpson*