[Phpmyadmin-devel] final in one week?

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Feb 10 12:25:26 CET 2003

Marc Delisle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The only showstopper I see now is
> Notice: Undefined variable: goto in c:\phpmyadmin\tbl_replace.php on
> line 34
>
> we got 2 reports about this.
>
> So I would say it looks good for release on Feb 16th.
>
> Marc

Looks like we will have 2.4.0-rc2 when Alexander has finished

his current work on server_databases.  If you remember, this is
a feature that was present in user_details (per-db privileges).

About the undefined variable, one of the 2 reports was a false
alarm and was cleared by reinstalling PHP at their site, the
other one was cleared by changing something in php.ini, although
I don't understand fully the impact here.

So maybe -rc2 next Sunday.

Marc