[Phpmyadmin-devel] Be inspired

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sun Feb 16 13:53:06 CET 2003

Hi Robin!

> I like it as well, but I wouldn't go as far as putting it in the new
> release. We are in a feature freeze for this at the moment for the sole
> reason that we want to eliminate bugs, not introduce them.

Of course! I didn't mean to sound as if it should be done 'now'. If this would be
done in feature freeze, I'd be quite envious to see that my changes didn't make it
into feature freeze. ;-))

So I'm also waiting with my patches after the final release. I already found a f ew
bugs more to squash and some glitches in my new code, so I'll be happy to commit
changes to CVS after that. If nobody disagrees, that is.

Regards,
Garvin.