[Phpmyadmin-devel] Artwork for AVN Online Magazine

robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Mon Feb 17 13:24:09 CET 2003

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 12:55:07PM -0800, Sean Wallen wrote:
> Sean Wallen
> Production Coordinator
> AVN Magazine
> 818-718-5788
More an random inquiry than anything else, but why is Adult Video News
Magazine interested in phpMyAdmin?

> we are running a short story on your phpMyAdmin software. I would appreciate
> it if you would send me some hi-res graphics such as logos, screen captures,
> or product shots to run with our story. Could you please make the images as
> large as possible, so our art department has alot to work with.
We don't really have too much to offer you, but I would suggest that you
pass our URL on to your art department instead, and let them capture
their own screen captures.

Our main site is:
http://www.phpmyadmin.net
and you can use a demo of the application here:
http://phpmyadmin.sourceforge.net/phpMyAdmin/

> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by email or
> phone. Also, please advise if you would like sample copies sent.
Being able to see what is printed about us never hurts, so could you
please send sample copies.

Thanks.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson