[Phpmyadmin-devel] inline images clickable

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Tue Feb 25 06:57:06 CET 2003

Hi Marc!

> I suggest making 'image/jpeg: inline' transforms clickable, like
> 'image/jpeg: link', to see the big pic.

Yes, all transformations need work. Currently, those are just dummy functions, a
proof of concept. We should work on them after an initial bugfix phase (so...after
now), when the main functions for reading/setting transformations is working without
any problems.

So we should maybe open up a new request tracker item and put all wishs for
transformations to there?

--
Bye,
Garvin.