[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin rpm for e-smith/SME

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Wed Feb 26 17:32:14 CET 2003

Hi Thor,

(copying & answering your mail to the phpMyAdmin-devel mailing list)

 On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:20:45PM -0800, Thor Anthrax wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm offering my help for creating rpm files of phpMyAdmin
> for Mitel SME server. I made them already, but suddenly came
> up with the idea to ask you about it.
> Current version (made with phpMyAdmin 2.4.0) doesn't need
> configuration afterward, although every server has its own
> IP adres. So even a dummy can install it :)
> What do you think, should I continue and join this project?
>
> Thor

RPM's would be nice to have, sure :)  But with so many different
distributions, where should PMA be installed by default ? Maybe
it would be good to have a look at the current (already exisiting)
PhpMyAdmin rpm's on the CD's of SuSE, redhat, etc. to get an
idea.

regards,
Olivier