[Phpmyadmin-devel] Last feature :)

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Thu Feb 27 07:46:05 CET 2003

Hi All!

Together with this mail, my last feature "request" for the next version. From now on
I want to focus on seeing if all works well, adding transformations and especially
creating a documentation. I hope this will get along smoothly, I'm a bit afraid of
making a documentation. I'm not that good at this. ;)

But for now, I added a vertical display to the tbl_properties.inc.php3 page. I
didn't like the cluttering of the horizontal space since transformations got added,
so I added to optionally align all fields vertically. Currently this is only
one-time configurable in config.inc.php3 - I thought it too hard to make a 'flip'
button on the page because of getting the variables from one page to the next. Maybe
this can be done in some future release, but for now tell me how you like it?

I hope it was okay to include that feature without at first releasing a patch
tracker item - in the end I thought it the easier way for you to have a look at, and
after all the patch mainly affects a single file so it should be pretty easy to
remove, if inconvenient.

As I told in the previous mail to Alex, I won't have free-time this weekend (some
german national traditions going on, depending a lot on alcohol and stuff... ;) so I
hope I'll get to the docs next week.

Regards,
Garvin.