[Phpmyadmin-devel] Away for holidays

Robin Johnson robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Mon Jan 6 11:12:08 CET 2003

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 10:24:20PM +0100, Alexander M. Turek wrote:
> I'll go snowboarding in Austria from December 26th until January 4th.
> (Yes, dear translators, you can take a deep breath now ;-) )
> If I find some time, I'll continue my current work there.
Greetings.

I have now returned from my mostly unannounced vacation. I went to South
Africa, December 15th -> January 5th for some family weddings, and spent
most of the time away from computers :-).

I'm carrying on work on phpMyAdmin now since my job isn't too busy at
the moment. Amongst the things to do include fixing the SQL validator
class, since it seems to be not working when I tried to use it the other
day.

After that, I'll try whittle down some of my longstanding todo items.
If anybody else needs a hand on some things, give me a shout and I'll
put some work in for you there.

Once we make the new release that Rabus has been working on with the
server_* pages, I want to see about completeing the server-side settings
storage, firstly just the general settings, and then later on the
per-user settings. I've implemented something else for my classes that
I'll be borrowing code from as I designed it for re-use in mind
(http://trafsim.orbis-terrarum.net/).

I'll be working on the following bugs for the moment:
596692
641765
644709

Features:
458895

The SQL parser stuff is also coming along slowly, and I might have it
ready towards late 2.3.5 time. (With a lot more bugs worked out than
last time...).

Hope everybody else has enjoyed their vacations and christmas/new
year/etc.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net