[Phpmyadmin-devel] URLs and hidden inputs in pma

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Jan 8 07:34:04 CET 2003

Michal,
after I drop a table, I get an Undefined index 'table' in common.lib.php3, line 1147.

The line is
$url_qpart = '?' . PMA_generate_common_url($GLOBALS['db'], $GLOBALS['table']);

Can you have a look at this?

Marc