[Phpmyadmin-devel] RFD: New feature, Interface implementation (not a feature request! :-)

Garvin Hicking hicking at faktor-e.de
Wed Jan 29 01:45:02 CET 2003

Hi Robin!

(BTW, using OutlookExpress I only see your messages as plaintext Attachments
and can't easily quote to it. But well OE sucks anyways.)

I'll be waiting till this weekend for any other feedback to our proposed
structure and/or release issues and then start to code.

> I've got exams this next week, then I'm away from computer for the
> weekend, and the week after that I'll be coding again.

Good luck for your exams! :-)

Regards,
Garvin

Garvin Hicking / Mediengestalter