[Phpmyadmin-devel] File blocked - ScanMail for Lotus Notes --> Re: Movie

Administrator support at noex.com.my
Fri Jul 4 16:53:19 CEST 2003

This is a system-generated message. System has blocked this file during
a real-time scan of the email traffic Attachment of .EXE, .COM, .SYS, .ZIP,
.MPEG, .AVI, .MPG, MP3., Pif, .SCR, .MP3, .VBS, .MPE, .OCX, .SHS, .Pif,
.Bat, .Lnk, .Tmp, .Nsf, .Unk, .Eml files are currently prohibited and
therefore
blocked. It is the company’s policy that non-office related
files/attachment
are prohibited and to reduce the virus risks. Sender  DO NOT NEED TO RESEND
the attachment again and we will release the work-related attachment to the
recipient soonest once we get a notification from the sender or recipient.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.