[Phpmyadmin-devel] Yahoo! Auto Response

kuatai_inc at yahoo.com kuatai_inc at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 11:12:01 CEST 2003

Your e-mail has been received and will be answered by one of our staff as soon as possible, during regular business hours. E-mails are generally not answered on weekends. We stand by our products and if you have any problems we will be glad to resolve them. For winning bidders, an invoice will be sent to you within 2-3 hrs after the auction. If you do not receive a response within 24-36 business hours, please check back.

* Our Paypal address is kuatai_inc at yahoo.com

Kua Tai International, Inc - http://www.ktcellular.com/