[Phpmyadmin-devel] Paths disclosures and error_reporting()

Thu Jul 17 03:31:06 CEST 2003

Hi,
Here are the weird things I found:

- common.lib.php3, line 5:
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Looks like a temporary debugging line. Could it be a source of
our path disclosures problems? Of course, there are some other
error_reporting(E_ALL);
in other scripts, too.

The one in tbl_properties_links looks suspicious to me.

I remember we discussed about being able to see the error messages
from user reports, but do we really need it?

- config.inc.php3:

if (!isset($old_error_reporting)) {
     error_reporting(E_ALL);
     @ini_set('display_errors', '1');
}

How can this be executed? config is called by common, and common sets
$old_error_reporting just before the call.

Marc