[Phpmyadmin-devel] (no subject)

Dr.Nicholas Ted tnicholas2003 at indiatimes.com
Fri Jul 18 18:07:11 CEST 2003

From: Dr. Nicholas Ted
Tel: 234-8033074806
fax: 234-1-7596714
Email:tnicholas1 at eudoramail.com
Dear sir/Madam,
In order to transfer out (USD 12.6 M) Twelve million Six  Hundred United
 States Dollars) from African Development Bank. I have the courage to
ask you to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for
 this important business believing that you will never let me down
either now or in future.
I am Dr. Nicholas Ted, the Chief Auditor of African Development Bank(ADB).
There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since nobody has
operated on this account again.
After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if
I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing.
 The owner of this account is Mr.Smith B.Andreas, a foreigner,and a
miner at kruger gold co., a geologist by profession and he died since
1998. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to
me as well that this company does not know anything about this account
and the amount involved is (USD 12.6M) Twelve Million, six Hundred
United States Dollars million dollars. I want to first transfer US$6,000,000:00
 Six million United States Dollars from this money into a safe
foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don't know any
foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money
cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any
 foreign account because the money is in us dollars and the former owner
 of the account is Mr. Smith B.Andreas he is a foreigner too.
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know
 ourselves before. We will sign an agreement, but be sure that it is
real and a genuine business.
I only got your contact address from International Business Directory,with
 believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. You
are the only person that I have contacted in this business; so please
reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take
immediately.
Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full
details of the account to be used for the deposit. I want us to meet
face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you
 can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your
choice where the fund will be safe. And I will fly to your country for
withdrawal and sharing and other investments.
I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with
foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation
to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account,
which I will give to you later immediately, if you are able and with
capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust
according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because
this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful
person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your
 strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I can
transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you
can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my
physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all
documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no
trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face
after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us
will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into
 the account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you
that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will
use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms
of the ministries and foreign exchange departments.
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total
amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties
might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply

Dr. Nicholas Ted