[Phpmyadmin-devel] icons

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Fri Jul 25 02:09:02 CEST 2003

Hi Marc!

> I like the new icons! I hope that those are not copyrighted...

Glad you like it. I'm still not sure whether we should make them default, because I
guess many users are used to the text representation...

Concerning copyright, I have found no other mentions that all Typo3 content is GPL:
http://typo3.com/Price___License.1244.0.html

That means, because we're GPL, we can use it. Of course, if we decide to really use the
icons we should kindly ask if we can really do it.

But - I got a friend working on some icons for us, let's wait if they'll get good and we
can use our own distinct ones. :)

> Could we use the same new Browse icon in the left frame?

Yes, if we go with icons, we should use them as well on the table properties and in the
left frame.

> Also, if someone can design a good one for Edit, we could
> use it in the displayed results, along with the trashcan.

Yes, I haven't yet thought of that page. Let's wait and see :)

Regards,
Garvin.