[Phpmyadmin-devel] icons

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Fri Jul 25 07:09:05 CEST 2003

Hi!

> Yes but being default is the best way to promote them! And in most cases
> the tooltip shows the text.

I took some time today and customized some of the icons and changed them a bit to not
look exactly the same.

Please see the results, I implemented them in many more pages...

>> Yes, I haven't yet thought of that page. Let's wait and see :)
>
> Wait for your friend?

Yes, I hope he'll find the time to customize us some buttons. I'm not completely
satisfied with the ones currently used..but generally, I think the icons better fit the
concept of a lean interface.

Regards,
Garvin.