[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.5.3-rc1 is released
DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Jul 29 13:47:07 CEST 2003
The Internet, 2003-07-29
the phpMyAdmin development team is pleased to announce availability of the first
release candidate for phpMyAdmin 2.5.3.
This one comes early, because some last-minute bugs found their way into 2.5.2.
MySQL 4.1 Note:
phpMyAdmin's MySQL 4.1 support is still experimental
* MySQL 4.1: new page about Character sets and collations
* better support for MySQL charsets
* LIKE in Select sub-page for non-text fields
* optional icons for actions
* better PHP code generation
* possibility to let phpMyAdmin continue execution of a multi-query statement even though single queries may fail
* possibility to display the result of each query of a multi-query statement
* display MySQL error code and link to relevant documentation
* Removed lowercase transformation of SQL
* "Missing..." messages were wrongly displayed
* armascii8 appears twice in the charset list
* InnoDB and multi-columns foreign key
* Confirmation for TRUNCATE statements
* InnoDB and cross-db foreign keys
* A user could not edit his own global privileges
* Obey fmtType when set to 'none'
* SELECT DISTINCT was broken (MySQL 3)
Download/support information on http://www.phpmyadmin.net.
Marc Delisle, for the team.
More information about the Developers