[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpmyadmin-devel = spam list

Wed Jun 4 08:20:04 CEST 2003

Michal Cihar wrote:
> On 04.06.2003 15:25, webmaster at trafficg.com wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>I like keeping up with all the phpmyadmin developments even though I don't
>>have the time at the moment to contribute to it's development. However just
>>recently I have noticed I am receiving a lot more spam from this list, can
>>this list be moved to a new list address, and this old list could be left
>>to the spammers, let them spam and virus each other.
>>
>>Regards
>>Peter Kelly
>>

> Hi
>
> well, do you relly thing this will help? When the new list gets flooded
> with spam, will we create one more and so on? No this is not solution...
>
> Anyway, SpamAssasin is great software :)

Yes, we use SpamAssassin here, and spam level is quite acceptable. Too bad I receive
a lot of "warnings" from corporate anti-virus servers, telling me that _I_
(or the list) sent virus to their users, when it's a known fact that some virus change
the "From" line when they attack.

Peter, let's hope you find more time for the project :)