[Phpmyadmin-devel] Returned Mail: Recipient no longer with company

postmaster at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com postmaster at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Wed Jun 4 11:09:06 CEST 2003

The attached message was sent to someone at Silicon Graphics who is no
longer with the company.  We are returning it to you UNDELIVERED.

The message might have been addressed to any of the following, or some
variation:

	mja at engr.sgi.com

If the subject of this message is related to SGI business, please
email postmaster or call +1 650-960-1980 to
determine the correct person to receive it.

If the subject of this message is personal and completely unrelated to
SGI business, you may send it to the recipient at their new location.

We do not know of any new address for this person.

Sincerely,

postmaster