[Phpmyadmin-devel] Hey DevList..

Drue sharedharvest at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 18:41:09 CEST 2003

Isn't there something we can do about the radical spam based viruses
coming at us everyday. Granted there not getting through.. but it's a
real drag..
Between opening a bank account for the poor smucks in Africa.. to,
support at Microsoft saying that the information is in the attached
file... its getting tired some.. why don't they just simply write..
HAHA, I made a really crappy worm virus.. why don't you be a dumb ass,
end-user and open up the attachment and see what happens!
Sincerely, disgruntle unemployed programmer who probably got fired for
looking at too much donkey fetish sites.

I don't usually complain about spam, but you people have provided
resources for something awesome and valuable, to how the internet works
for a smarter portion of us. and I want to say that it is appreciated.

Thanks

Drue