[Phpmyadmin-devel] MY CONFIDENTIAL/MEMORANDUM, REPLY

ZONGOSAKALA sakalazon at themail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:46:08 CEST 2003

FROM: ZONGO SAKALA,
            THE REP./MANAGER,
            AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP.

ATTN: THE HONOURABLE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT/CEO OF
            ADDRESSEE ORGANISATION.

Hello sir,

I will like to solicit your kind help in a business proposition, which
is by nature very confidential and a Top Secret.

I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried
and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will  be
well at the end of this endeavor.

I am Mr. Zongo Sakala , the Representative/Manager of the African
Development Bank Group and I and my partners have decided to  seek your help
in transfer of a huge sum of money requiring maximum confidence.I got
the directory where I saw your contact from  the African-International
Bilateral Bereau Office.

THE PROPOSITION
A foreigner, Dr. Rigobeto Fijimori who we beleive was an oil merchant
and a big time contractor to several african governments died. Until  his
death onboard the ill fated Kenyan Airways bus {A310300}, he was our
customer at the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP and had a balance of US$ 75
Million ( Seventy-Five Million United States Dollars) which the bank
now expects his next of kin
to claim as the beneficiary.

We have made valuable efforts to get his people to no avail as he had
no known relatives, due to this development our management  and our
board of directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared
unclaimed and subsequently paid into the federal  government purse.

Meanwhile, to avert this negative development me and my colleagues have
decided to look for a reputable person to act as the next of  kin to the
late Dr. so that the funds will be released and paid into your account
and this is where you come in.

All documents to aid your claim will be provided by me and my
colleagues and for your help you will be getting due percentage of the  total
sum .

Please be assured that this transaction is risk free and genuine. We
will need your fax number and phone number for more  communication. Very
importantly,  reply to my direct E-mail: aogomu at asorock.com or
nnpccontract at asorock.com  only. You could call my direct number : +
234-889-996571.

I will be glad if my proposal is successful.

Warm personal regards  to you and your family as I expect to hear from you.

ZONGO SAKALA