[Phpmyadmin-devel] Returned mail: see transcript for details

Mail Delivery Subsystem Mailer-Daemon at Bradford.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 01:34:09 CEST 2003

The original message was received at Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:33:23 +0100 (BST)
from gallium.cen.brad.ac.uk [143.53.238.20]

The email address that you used does not exist.

General enquiries about the University and the courses we offer should
be sent to enquiries at bradford.ac.uk

A searchable directory of staff email addresses can be found at
http://www.brad.ac.uk/university/contact.html
We regret we are unable to give out the email addresses of students.

Reports of computer or network misuse that involves the University
should be sent to abuse at bradford.ac.uk. All reports are investigated.

xzhu
    (reason: 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this)
    (expanded from: <X.Zhu at brad.ac.uk>)

... while talking to localhost:
>>> RCPT To:<xzhu>
<<< 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this
<<< 550-name or you do not have authorization to see it.
<<< 550 5.1.1 User unknown
550 5.1.1 xzhu... User unknown