[Phpmyadmin-devel] SPAM BE GONE :)

webmaster at trafficg.com webmaster at trafficg.com
Fri Jun 27 01:17:05 CEST 2003

Hi

I thought this list was Phpmyadmin-devel not PhpTryandVirusMyInbox-devel, is
somebody secretly developing viruses and testing them out by sending them to
this list?

Over night I must of received around 30 virused emails from this list.

Can we convert this list to an anti-virus list and teach all the subscribers
to install anti-virus programs, and to not open dodgy looking attachments.

If you are reading this and do not have a virus checker installed, go and
install one now.

If you open email attachments and do not have a very up to date virus
checker installed, your computer will be infected.

If your computer is infected you are emailing all your friends and contacts
virused emails.

Regards
Peter Kelly