[Phpmyadmin-devel] New entries in SourceForge-Tracker on list?

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat Mar 1 02:58:10 CET 2003

Hi!

I spoke to Rabus yesterday and accidently I asked him about if it is possible to get
announcements of new or changed items in the (bug/request/...)-tracker on
SourceForge via mail. I am already monitoring the forums and my own assigned items,
but I would think it great to get informed of new bugs immediately. I don't like the
webinterface that much, but read my mail quite frequently.

Rabus told me that SourceForge offers to send this kind of announcements to exactly
one mail adress, which I forgot what he told me to what it is currently mapped to.
Nevertheless he came up with the idea to map that email to this phpmyadmin-devel
list, or maybe the -cvs list, so that every developper could be informed?

Are there any oppinions on this, or has this been discussed before?

Regards,
Garvin.