Fwd: RE: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Layout of table export

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 1 11:54:20 CET 2003

JFYI: other reaction, that came just to me:

Subject: RE: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Layout of table export
Date: Saturday 01 of March 2003 20:51
From: "Ferguson" <brendan at knightsweb.net>
To: "'Michal Cihar'" <nijel at users.sourceforge.net>

It looks awesome! The only thing I would do is add
fieldset        {border: #686868 solid 1px;
                 padding:1px;}

to the style sheet to make it look pretty in both ie and netscape.

The layout is very nice. The only thing that I could ask for above the
layout is a textbox at the bottom of the screen showing the sql that is
going to create the dump. This would allow me the opportunity to change
it before the data was dumped. It would also allow me to stay familiar
with sql even though I am using phpMyAdmin.

Brendan