[Phpmyadmin-devel] Layout of table export

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 1 12:09:36 CET 2003

Hi

On Saturday 01 of March 2003 20:43, Garvin Hicking wrote:
> Hi Michael!

Ehm.. Michal

> Like it, I think it's a lot better! I am only missing the 'fields
> terminated by, enclosed by' options for CSVs,

You should see them, you have to select CSV export to see CSV options (if this
doesn't work there is something wrong, probably in my scripts ;-)).

> and maybe the space inside
> the 'sql options to the next two boxes inside of it could be a bit larger,
> if this is configurable for fieldsets?

Sure, should be now done.

> BTW, how well does it look using a Non-IE6/Mozilla Browser? I have no older
> versions available here...

I tested it only in Mozilla + Konqueror 3 + Links ;-). IE 5x should be ok, I'm
not sure how Opera handles fieldsets...

--
Regards
	Michal Cihar