[Phpmyadmin-devel] Layout of table export

Sun Mar 2 03:44:53 CET 2003

Michal Cihar wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sunday 02 of March 2003 01:57, Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>>Yes I like it very much. However in Mozilla 1.2.1,
>>Michal's version and Brendan's version have display
>>problems: when going from SQL to CSV, the bottom part
>>starting with Dump is not correctly displayed.
>

> I use Mozilla 1.2.1 (on linux) and I don't have any problems with this....
>
> 	Michal

The problem happens (at least) on Moz 1.2.1/Win98 SE.

I see the letters "Du" and the first half of the "m" on one line,
and the second half of "m" followed by "p" and the box, on another line...

Same thing for "Character set".

Marc