[Phpmyadmin-devel] RE: privileges and underscore

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Mon Mar 3 15:18:04 CET 2003

Hi Marc & list,

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Delisle [mailto:delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca]

> Rabus wrote:
>
> > Hi Marc & list,

I exported your table, tried it on my machine and got the same error
here.

I noticed that, in the first box, the pretty-printer appears to be
deaktivated automatically somehow.
It seems as if the query of the second box has been parsed (the parser
returns an array with the tokenized query), but hasn't been passed to
the pretty-printer afterwards.

Robin, since you know your code better than me, could you help me with
that? I don't want to break more than I already have...

Regards,

Alexander M. Turek
<alex at bugfixes.info>

| The phpMyAdmin Project      |