[Phpmyadmin-devel] Tracker flood

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Wed Mar 5 14:59:17 CET 2003

Hi All!

I just finished my work in the tracker. I asked Olivier if he can install a new
mailing list for items from the tracker, I just noted that I just generated about
200 mails on the list today. Hope you didn't get flooded too much. On the other
hand, I surely generated some activity rating points for sourceforge.

I hope you all agree with my changes and classifications I made. I tried not to
close any bugs/requests where I wasn't completely sure, so there may be some zombies
existing yet.

I also assigned some items to my personal todo-list and hope to get along with them...

Regards,
Garvin.