[Phpmyadmin-devel] Export-Redesign

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sun Mar 9 06:15:05 CET 2003

Hi Marc!

>> Where there any feedbacks left open regarding the redesign of the export page? I
>> really like the new display, so maybe we should open up a patch tracker item so we
>> don't forget that? Or maybe apply the patch instantly? :-)
>
> IMO you can merge. There are small display issues with Moz 1.2.1 but
> Alexander tested on Mozilla 1.3beta and did not see problems.

Problem is, this was neither my idea, nor do I have the latest version of it. As far
as I remember, Michal build the whole thing and Brendan/Alex made some
suggestions/patches for them. What about you, guys? Are you still working on that?
:-)

> I am working on inline png, it looked easy but it's not :) at least for
> me :)

If I can be of any help, just raise your hand. Is your main problem the addition of
a new transformation file using the bash scripts? I saw you did some (good) work on
that, thanks...

> Looks like a very good idea.  As I know next to nothing about CSS,
> you are free to merge this one IMO!

Yes, I'll do some work on the common.lib-version and maybe till that is done someone
wants to give some comments on the existing patch. :)

Regards,
Garvin.