[Phpmyadmin-devel] ChangeLog is no longer in the repository

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Tue May 6 03:35:06 CEST 2003

Hi Michal & list,

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Eihao

> Hi
>
> $SUBJ says it all... Anyone knows what happend?
>
> $ cvs log ChangeLog
> cvs server: nothing known about ChangeLog

Strange indeed. Does anyone have a recent backup of the ChangeLog?
I've put the latest file I could find into our webspace. I took it from
the CVS snapshot we offer on phpmyadmin.net, dated April 28th, 11:06:28
AM (GMT). Unfortunately it ends with the release of 2.5.0-rc2...
If anyone has a more recent one, please replace my file
(http://www.phpmyadmin.net/ChangeLog.bak). In order to aviod deadlinks,
I've pointed http://www.phpmyadmin.net/ChangeLog.txt to this backup
file.

Let's hope, the SF people can safe our ChangeLog... :-)

Alexander M. Turek
<alex at bugfixes.info>

| The phpMyAdmin Project      |
| http://www.phpmyadmin.net   |