[Phpmyadmin-devel] VERY URGENT

Mohammed Abacha mohammed.abacha at laposte.net
Tue May 13 08:38:07 CEST 2003

Mr=2E Mohammed Abacha=2E
E-mail=3A mohammed=2Eabacha=40laposte=2Enet
http=3A=2F=2Fnews=2Ebbc=2Eco=2Euk=2F1=2Fhi=2Fworld=2Fafrica=2F468903=2Estm
DEAR FRIEND=2C

I am Mohammed Abacha=2C the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria=2C
General Sani Abacha=2E I was falsely accused of murder and as such was
imprisoned=2C but thanks to Allah=2C I have been released for my innocence=2E Well
dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into
your account=2C because the government is making plans to seize them=2C as they
did to my fathers own=2EPlease view this site and read it's content carefully=2C
http=3A=2F=2Fnews=2Ebbc=2Eco=2Euk=2F1=2Fhi=2Fworld=2Fafrica=2F468903=2Estm the amount is $25million
in a Security Abroad=2E All that is needed is for me to instruct the company
to transfer the funds to your account=2C I will remunerate you with 20% of the
total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your
assistance=2C Five percent =285%=29 would be set aside to take care of all
expenses we may incur during the transaction=2E To indicate your interest=2C
contact my lawyer urgently and confidentially for more information and the
roles you will play in this business=2E All the legal information concerning
this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together=2EI have been
confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored=2C So I will get my
private attorney to get you the needed information=2E If this proposal
satisfies you=2C please contact my lawyer immediately with your full names=2C
telephone and fax numbers to enable my lawyer=2C=28 Barrister mba o mba }to
contact you=2E He shall handle this transaction from beginning to the end on
behalf of the family=2E Alternatively you can contact him on his TELEPHONE NO
234-8O33125441 his email address at=3A mbamba=40lawyer=2Ecom

Thanks for your cooperation=2E

Best Regard=2E

Mohammed Abacha=2E