[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML 1.0 Frameset doesn't allow scripts?

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Wed May 14 09:34:14 CEST 2003

Hi!

>> Any idea how to solve this? (or whether we should try to solve this?)

> I am not an XHTML expert, but I think that we should try to respect
> the standard. The problematic code was added since 2.4.0 for
> $cfg['QueryFrameJS'] purposes.

Without letting JavaScript write the frameset it's not possible to target the
querywindows queries to the mainframe.

The only way we could solve this is to make one index.php with framesets being
completely written by JavaScript, and not only the neccessary parts within a
<frameset> part.

I don't think I'll have time to make a try at that the next days, so if anybody else
is willing to do so... go ahead, it's not that difficult, but a lot of
if..then..else constructs *g*

Regards,
Garvin.