[Phpmyadmin-devel] simple user changing password

Thu May 15 04:43:02 CEST 2003

Michal Cihar wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wednesday 14 of May 2003 22:59, Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>>A simple user cannot change his password under 2.5.0
>>(tested with MySQL 4.0.12)
>>but it works under 2.5.1-dev. Someone remembers
>>having done something about this?
>

> Any of my changes IMHO shouldn't affect this... but from ChangeLog it seems so
> for all changes... Both versions were tested on same setup/configuration?

Michal,

I made some more tests and the bug is still present in 2.5.1-dev.
To reproduce: put a real server name in
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'].

The bug does not happen with "localhost".

See http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=396

Marc