[Phpmyadmin-devel] Blank screen!

Michal Cihar cihar at liten.cz
Thu May 22 01:37:04 CEST 2003

Hi all

Just played with our online demo and the problem is in

$testGD = @imagecreatetruecolor(12,12);
(libraries/defines_php.lib.php3)

It produces fatal error:
Fatal error: imagecreatetruecolor(): requires GD 2.0 or later in
/home/groups/p/ph/phpmyadmin/htdocs/phpMyAdmin/libraries/defines_php.lib.php3
on line 67
which causes php to terminate and send blank screen.... Any solution?

--
Regards
	Michal Cihar