[Phpmyadmin-devel] read_dump.php3: $err_url

Fri May 23 05:34:02 CEST 2003

Garvin Hicking wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> In Bug #741256 we have a user who reports an undefined variable when using a false
> table in the query from tbl_properties_structure.php3. I found out this is because
> in read_dump.php3 the $err_url is composed this way:
>
> $err_url  = $goto
>           . '?' . PMA_generate_common_url($db)
>           . (($goto == 'tbl_properties.php3') ? '&table=' . urlencode($table) :
> '');
>

> Why is it that only for tbl_properties.php3 the table is propagated? Will there be
> any errors when also allowing tbl_properties_structure in that link?
>
> I dislike changing it without knowing why the table variable is not carried on at
> any time...
>
> Regards,
> Garvin.

Garvin,

IMO this is a bug ;) Before the split of tbl_properties.php3, the code was good,
but now that there are tbl_properties_..., we should check the presence of
the string "tbl_properties" in $goto, like in line 25 (then, any tbl_properties_...
that includes a query box would have a correct back link).

Marc